So maybe you’ve had a cell phone repaired at one of the nearly 600 uBreakiFix locations across the country, and maybe you’ve thought to yourself, “I could have fixed that myself”. If so perhaps you might be candidate to work for, or even franchise, a uBreakiFix store.
– Outstanding customer service skills
– Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytical skills
– Exceptional organizational skills
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Work well in team environment
– Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
– High school diploma or GED
– A+ Certification
– Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT)
– Experience repairing electronics, smartphones, PC/MACs, and game consoles
– Technical degree or certification in Electronics or Consumer Electronics
– Previous experience working at retail electronics store
And if you’d rather own a franchise?
Generally with assets of $150K you can qualify to open a single location. The process includes a training program consisting of three weeks of training at uBreakifix’s corporate office in Orlando, FL followed by three more weeks of intensive onsite training in your store.
Their franchisees receives hands on support, including lease negotiations and construction build out, as well as ongoing tech and business support. uBreakifix has developed cutting edge systems and infrastructure to help you track your store’s day-to-day operations and also keep your location stocked with all of the parts you need to make timely repairs.