Adobe Max 2020 promises 56 hours of non-stop inspiration and learning, with live content demos and luminary speakers, Sneaks, celebrity appearances, and musical performances. Among the artists and designers to join Adobe this year are Keanu Reeves, Tyler the Creator, Common, Conan O’Brien, Annie Leibovitz and dozens of other creative stars.
You can register now, and by doing so will benefit from the following:
- Enter into a sweepstakes to win a FREE MAX t-shirt
- Build your schedule early (there are over 350+ sessions to choose from this year. Get a head start on mapping it all out now!)
- Join the live chat with creatives from around the world during session premieres
- Gain access to instructor files and presentation downloads
- Engage with the product experts behind your favourite Adobe products in Meet the Teams
- Win amazing prizes by viewing sponsor tutorials and visiting individual sponsor pages
What can you expect at Adobe MAX? Well, Adobe traditionally uses its conference to announce major changes and new features in its suite of creative apps, Creative Cloud. Who knows if and how the coronavirus has affected Adobe’s developments this year, only time will tell. We’re expecting the release of Illustrator for the iPad, which was announced last year at MAX, and if there’s anything we know about Adobe, there are bound to be plenty of other exciting announcements too.
What may be more impressive is the sponsor lineup. Which you can check out here.