Apptio Internship (Bellevue, WA)
You: You’re a student who wants to truly make an impact on an organization with your computer science background. You love to learn hands on and thrive in fast-paced environments that provide the opportunity for ongoing collaboration.
Us: We are a high performance, customer-obsessed engineering team with a passion for innovation. We love to solve problems and find ways to advance the technology within our products every single day. Here at Apptio, we love to teach, develop our talent, and find ways to improve as a collective team.
What We Want You To Do
- Participate in a 12-week long internship program beginning in May or June.
- Help to solve real business problems alongside our products & engineering teams.
- Partner with experienced software developers to complete and present a project.
- Foster professional development through mentorships, training activities, and opportunities to engage with company leadership.
- Pursuing or achieved BS or MS in Computer Science (or related technical discipline).
- Experience with object-oriented design and coding skills (Java and/or C/C++).
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Experience with UI design and web-dev technologies.
- Experience working in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Desire and ability to pick up new technologies quickly and innovate.
- Local to WA state candidate preferred.
Argo AI Internships (Detroit, Palo Alto, Pittsburgh, NJ + Remote)
At Argo AI, we view internships as an incredibly valuable part of our culture and of our recruiting pipeline. It’s our opportunity to see you in action in a way that is far more informative than an interview. For you, it is an opportunity to demonstrate your skills and character in a real world setting. Moreover, it is an opportunity for personal and professional development while learning something new and contributing to Argo AI’s effort to change the world.
Every intern will be paired with a senior member of our staff who will provide guidance and mentorship for the duration of the internship. Interns are considered contributing members of our project teams and participate in project meetings. So join us* for a unique 12-14 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, a fun work environment, and community-building!
Meet The Team
Lidar-based sensing serves as one of the key sensing modalities for building robust and capable L4 self-driving vehicles. Self-driving cars can use Lidar data for localization, obstacle detection, and detecting actors in the environment. The Software Special Projects team develop perception algorithms spanning from deep learning to classical approaches, and from researching novel approaches to shipping production quality code to our fleet of AVs.
What You’ll Do
Develop next generation approaches to handling long tail, challenging perception problems
Work directly with senior engineers to solve problems pushing the performance of the
List specific tasks and responsibilities at Argo
Who will the applicant work with internally and externally (if applicable)
What You’ll Need To Succeed
Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field. Must be enrolled in a full time degree program at the time of the internship and for the semester following the internship (Fall 2021).
Familiar with Python
Familiar with segmentation, obstacle detection, and related 3D data processing problems
Familiar with machine learning approaches including both classical and deep learning approaches
Passion for solving challenging, impactful problems
A record of owning projects successfully and working in a fast paced environment
Nice To Haves
Familiar with modern C++
Experience with developing perception algorithms for AVs or robotic systems
Experience with implementing real time, resource constrained perception algorithms
History deploying perception algorithms to fielded robotic systems
Atlassian Internships (Remote)
Join Atlassian as an intern and spend your summer with us having a direct impact on how millions of users collaborate with our software. The most amazing thinkers like NASA rocket scientists and Tesla engineers are coming to us for solutions. We’re in the business of developing software to help teams everywhere get amazing ideas off the ground and into the world.
Here you’ll be encouraged to use your imagination and try new things. You’ll be guided (as we are) by our core values, and will be supported by some of the best minds in tech. We want you to have everything you need to do amazing work from the get-go.
Do you live and breathe security? Atlassian is currently seeking Security Interns to join our growing teams in North America. We’re looking for smart people to help us in three important areas:
- Building and running new monitoring and analytics systems to detect compromises.
- Writing automation to find and exploit vulnerabilities in our products and marketplace apps.
- Researching and suggesting product features to harden our software against common vulnerabilities.
As an intern in our security team, you’ll be watching over our Atlassian services which host tens of thousands of customers. The team is small, so everyone’s contribution is vital. We’re looking for interns who love to innovate, are ambitious and driven, and are excited about the opportunity to work with smart people on complex challenges. Apply for our intern program and start an awesome career!
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship and graduating by June 2022
Demonstrated interest in the security field through academic coursework, previous work or internship experience, or personal projects
- Be able to commit to a 12 week full-time (40 hours / week) internship during Summer 2021
Comfortable writing code to get things done and does not depend solely on third party products
It’s great, but not required, if you:
- Have a real passion for software engineering, as demonstrated by previous internships, work experience, projects, or publications
- Deep understanding of data structures, in particular how they are implemented and how to apply them to solve problems
Familiarity with the application of common design patterns
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
AT&T EDGE Internship Program (Irving, TX)
Delivering the future of entertainment and communications takes leaders who dream big and make the impossible, possible. It’s that spirit of innovation that we’re looking for in future leaders. And it all Starts with You.
EDGE is open to all students with a focus on students that have been historically underrepresented in the technology industry, including, but not limited to Black, Hispanic, Native American, LGBTQ+, veterans and students with disabilities.
As part of our internship program, you’ll take on a variety of summer assignments in a rotational experience that may lead to a full-time opportunity at AT&T. We’ll invest in you with extensive learning through our award-winning AT&T University and targeted training through a strategic track development program. In addition, you’ll have opportunities to network with fellow interns and leadership across the business and a chance to give back to the community.
We have multiple internship opportunities available within the program. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities. Not sure what path is the best fit? Discover your calling with us! We offer opportunities in the following areas:
Technology: You’ll work alongside our technology teams that deliver next generation tech like 5G, Open-Source Initiatives, Software Defined Networking, Automation, and Cloud solutions.
Sales: You will learn how to provide transformative solutions that enable businesses to connect their customers, vendors, data and assets while supporting our team that is at the forefront of innovation.
Finance: Your financial acumen will help drive business decisions. You’ll not only analyze data, but also provide predictive models.
Marketing: Help us to elevate the AT&T brand as you increase global awareness of our products and services.
Corporate: Guide our transformation and growth through rotations in Human Resources, Operations and Communications. Re-scale operations and drive process improvement through various operational roles.
So, what does it take to be an EDGE intern?
We’re looking for detail-oriented students with strong analytical and critical thinking skills to help drive results. Creativity and collaboration skills are a must, along with the flexibility to work both independently and in a group environment. You’ll also need to be naturally curious about the many innovations being fostered at AT&T., and willing to network and build relationships that will benefit your career. We also value a strong GPA and academic achievements.
- Undergraduate student – at least sophomore standing as of June 2021
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math), Media, Business, Finance, Accounting or Data Analytics preferred
- Identified leadership capability – academics, athletics, and extracurricular activities
- Locations vary by assignment; relocation may be required
- Strong GPA and academic achievements: 3.5 GPA or above preferred
Dropbox Internship (Remote / Salt Lake City)
The Information Technology and Services team builds scalable technology solutions that have broad impact for our growing teams around the world. As a Developer Analyst Intern on the Business Intelligence team, you will have the opportunity to implement software and analytics solutions to improve the analytics capabilities for the community in addition to delivering actionable insights through metrics. Interns will be provided with mentorship and feedback throughout their internship and may be considered for a full-time offer upon graduation pending business need and performance.
- Participate in business requirements gathering, and understand process design and capabilities across our analytics communities and data domains
- Update and maintain analytics platforms (tableau, self serve portals, etc.)
- Assist with analytics/Data science projects as needed
- Current Undergrad students completing a BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or Analytics field
- Understanding of Analytics, Statistical models and Computer Programming
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience with Python, Front End Development, Data visualizations tools (like Tableau), Relational Databases (SQL)
- Passion for technology and Dropbox!
- A plus if you have general business knowledge and proficiency in Excel related data analytics.
Benefits & Perks
- Dedicated Mentorship
- Market competitive salary
- Intern Hack Week & Career Week
- WFH Stipend
- Employee Resource Groups
IBM Quantum Community Advocate (Yorktown Heights, NY or San Jose)
We are now accepting applications for students to become IBM Quantum Community Advocate Interns in 2021, and join our team working to strengthen the quantum community from the first introduction to quantum through quantum computing research and development. IBM Quantum Community Advocate Interns will have the opportunity to work on projects related to quantum education, community events, and open-source software, among other areas of focus. The ideal candidate must be able to work with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver a positive experience for quantum computing community members.
Students from around the world with varying backgrounds and professional interests and curiosities are encouraged to apply for this unique paid internship experience. The IBM Quantum internship program will connect you with other students, university programs, IBM Q Network organizations, and the quantum computing community. From contributing to the open-source Qiskit framework, to fundamental research in quantum computing, to helping people understand the relevance of quantum computing, IBM Quantum interns will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills and experiences essential for future professional opportunities as well as continued studies.
IBM Quantum Interns Will Have The Opportunity To
- Learn how companies conduct quantum computing research
- Work on meaningful problems in the field of quantum computing
- Receive mentorship from IBM researchers and others
- Collaborate with peers working in the field of quantum computing
- Get access to state-of-the-art quantum processors and devices at IBM
- Gain a broad experience in quantum research, from fundamental to applied
- Get exposure to the wide range of research happening at IBM
- Receive training on Qiskit and mentorship on contributing to open source
Candidates currently enrolled in collegiate programs are encouraged to apply. United States IBM Quantum Community Advocate Interns will work remotely part-time from their university for up to 16 months starting in May 2021. Candidates will have an opportunity to discuss specific location, timing, and academic calendars as part of the application process. Depending on the role, some travel may be involved to IBM Q Network and IBM Quantum events such as Qiskit Camp.
2021 IBM US Quantum interns will work out of one of the IBM Research labs in either Yorktown Heights, New York or San Jose, California.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in community building, through formal work or volunteer programs
- Formal education of informal exposure to quantum computing fundamentals.
- Use of (or exposure to) the Qiskit quantum computing framework
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Experience with the Python programming language
- Participation in the Qiskit Advocates Program
- Coursework or projects in quantum information, computation, or algorithms
Ibotta Internships (Denver)
Ibotta is seeking Summer 2021 Interns to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
We are looking to hire interns cross-departmentally this year. Examples of internship opportunities include: Sales, Business Development, Business Transformation, Data Analytics, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Accounting and Product Management. At Ibotta, you will have the opportunity to do meaningful work to help accelerate the growth of Denver’s leading consumer tech startup.
All internships start in mid-late May/early June and last ~ 10 weeks. Internships are full-time (40 hours/week), paid virtual positions. Depending on the status of Covid, there may be an opportunity for interns to visit our Denver headquarters at some point during the Summer.
What You Will Be Doing
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere.
- Manage projects from initiation through execution focused on delivering a scalable solution to a critical business need.
- Build and manage partnerships with relevant stakeholders.
- Learn how the team you’re a part of prioritizes work, consults our leadership team, manages projects, and defines and measures success.
- Participate in Learning & Development opportunities, with a chance to meet cross-functional teams
What We Are Looking For
- The ideal candidate will be eager, flexible and excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts simultaneously.
- Proven ability to think creatively and implement ideas from start to finish.
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Great analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
Examples Of Applicable Degrees
- Computer Science
- Submit a resume
- Submit a cover letter which specifies your goals and what you hope to gain out of an internship with Ibotta. Please specify what types of roles interest you.
- For undergraduate students, we are looking for those entering their Senior year (or final semester) in Fall 2021. For graduate students, we are looking for students entering their last year (or final semester) of the program in Fall 2021
- Application Deadline: 12/7/2020 (EOD)
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a…”) is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $750 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Lucid Internships (New Orleans)
Lucid is looking to build our 2021 Summer Intern class. We are seeking several interns to join various teams across the organization. During this internship, you will gain industry knowledge and experience in working in a fast-paced high growth tech company. This internship will be a paid, full-time role and will have the opportunity to be remotely based.
- Apply knowledge gained from studies to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems
- Support an innovative and productive team; this includes: collaborate with peers, managers, and teams
- Participate with assigned team on a summer-long company project and present to executive team and company at the end of your internship
Internship Opportunities: Accounting, Customer Experience, Operations
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, with an expected graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022
Proficiency with Excel and other MS Office productivity tools
- Analytical Skills: Ability to breakdown a problem clearly into the component issues and analyze each item to develop a comprehensive solution
- Communication Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must
- Attention to detail: The role involves reviewing and understanding complex software settings to find errors and room for improvement
Lucid’s Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
Schell Games Internship (Pittsburgh)
Schell Games is a highly talented group of artists, programmers, producers, and game designers led by game industry veteran Jesse Schell. We’re the largest full-service education and entertainment game development company in the United States. Since 2002, we’ve worked with world-class clients and partners to create interactive experiences that engage and inspire players of all ages across all platforms. Presently, we are focused virtual reality, augmented reality, location-based experiences, and social games.
Schell Games offers for-credit and paid internships, along with co-op positions. These positions are a great way to get real-world experience in the games industry. You will get hands-on experience working on actual projects with the members of our studio. Whatever your specialty – art, engineering, production or game design, we have a role for your talent.
Do you like to work on innovative projects in a motivating, friendly atmosphere? Would you agree that games canengage and inspire?
If you answered “YES!” to both questions, you might be a fit for the studio! Our staffing needs change often and although we may not be seeking an intern today, tomorrow could change everything and we’ll want to talk to you!
Please Specify Your Discipline When Applying:
ShadowDragon Internship (Cheyenne, WY)
ShadowDragon develops digital tools that simplify the complexities of modern investigations that involve multiple online environments and technologies. Developed by seasoned cyber investigators, these solutions strengthen the capabilities of in house teams by enabling the easy and safe collection, correlation and verification of diverse artifacts on the open, deep and dark web.
Some of the team got together for a little relaxation at ShadowDragon HQ. OSINT, like pool, is about seeing the possible connections between a network of elements.ShadowDragon tools were first developed by its sister cyber security company, Packet Ninjas. For nearly decade Packet Ninjas refined these applications for their own use in multi-national cases involving everything from cyber intrusions and corporate espionage, to advanced attribution and real time situational awareness.
ShadowDragon was established in 2015 to license the tools to customers. ShadowDragon solutions are used by hundreds of clients in the U.S., Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Latin America. This includes Fortune 50 companies as well as U.S. based and international law enforcement, government, military and intelligence organizations.
Hard work shouldn’t go unrewarded. Want to join? We’re looking for interns. Email contact (at) https://hubs.li/H0Bf-2z0
TikTok Internships (Various Locations)
We are thrilled to announce that the applications for the 2021 Internships are now open! We have many opportunities open in our multiple offices across the United States:
Year-round PhD Internship Programs
Summer Internship Programs with a minimum of 12 weeks duration beginning in May/June 2021
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply as early as you can! Each candidate can apply up to 2 different positions.
- Online Assessment: Starts in November 2020
Interviews: Starts in December 2020
Application deadline: April 15th 2021
Minimum Qualifications: Currently pursuing your Bachelor’s or above degree, and will graduate after September 2021
Able to legally work in the United States
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.